https://pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/MBC_9649.jpg 848 1280 https://www.pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/websitepalmetto-cheese-logo.png 2017-11-02 20:24:272018-05-01 14:59:56Cheese Puffs
Jump to recipe
Category Appetizers and Dips
- 6 oz Palmetto Cheese - Original, Jalapeno, Pepper Jack or Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Green Onion, chopped
- 1 loaf Pepperidge Farm Very Thin Sliced Enriched White Bread
- 1/2 C Butter, melted
Save to BigOven
- Mix together Palmetto Cheese, cheddar cheese, and cream cheese. Stir until mixed.
- Add chopped green onions and stir.
- Remove the crusts from the bread.
- Lay out the bread slices and roll out with a rolling pin. This will make the bread easier to roll.
- Spread each slice with a Tablespoon of the cheese mixture.
- Starting at one end, roll up the cheese covered bread.
- Brush each roll with the melted butter and place on a sheet pan.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut each roll in half.