https://pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/100_0423.jpg 900 1200 https://www.pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/websitepalmetto-cheese-logo.png 2017-08-16 19:07:472022-11-15 19:53:43Cheese Straws
Jump to recipe
Category Appetizers and Dips Holiday
- 11 oz Palmetto Cheese - Original, Jalapeno, Pepper Jack or Bacon
- 3/4 cup Butter
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
Save to BigOven
- In a mixer cream together Palmetto Cheese and butter.
- To the creamed mixture add baking powder and slowly add flour until all ingredients are blended together.
- Place dough into a cookie press or pastry bag.
- Use a star plate or tip depending upon your press or bag.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet. Pipe or press out a long line of dough.
- Lines should be no larger than 1" wide. Too thick of dough and your straws will not come out crispy.
- Bake for approximately 17 minutes at 375F or until golden brown and crispy.
- Cut or break into pieces and serve.