https://pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/pepperoni-roll-palmettocheese3.jpg 768 1024 https://www.pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/websitepalmetto-cheese-logo.png 2017-08-16 16:51:332018-05-01 14:59:59Pepperoni Roll
Jump to recipe
Category Breads Tailgating
- 1 – 13.8oz package Pillsbury® Pizza Dough
- 6 oz Palmetto Cheese - Original, Jalapeno, Pepper Jack or Bacon
- 6 oz Pepperoni slices
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
Save to BigOven
- Preheat over to 400F.
- On a lightly floured counter, unroll the pizza dough. With a rolling pin, roll out the dough until it is approx. 13″ x 9″.
- Spread 6 ounces of Palmetto Cheese evenly over the whole surface of the dough.
- Top the pimento cheese with slices of pepperoni.
- Starting at the widest part of the dough, roll it onto itself until you have reached the other side.
- Place the roll onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or lightly greased. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese on top of the roll and bake until golden brown. Approx. 20-25 minutes.
- Slice the rolls into your desired thickness and serve!