https://pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Screen-Shot-2017-07-13-at-4.54.10-PM.png 741 1100 https://www.pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/websitepalmetto-cheese-logo.png 2017-07-13 20:55:392018-05-01 15:00:02Cornbread
Jump to recipe
- 6 oz. Palmetto Cheese (Original, Jalapeno, or Bacon)
- 1 Cup Yellow Cornmeal
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
Save to BigOven
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add in eggs, milk and mayo and stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Let mixture sit for five minutes.
- Grease one loaf pan and pour in mixture.
- Spoon Palmetto Cheese on top of the mixture evenly.
- For the loaf, bake for 45 minutes or until the center if fully cooked.