https://pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/pimentocheese_breakfast3.jpg 857 1280 https://www.pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/websitepalmetto-cheese-logo.png 2017-07-07 19:08:482022-11-15 19:54:46Breakfast Casserole
Jump to recipe
- 11 oz Palmetto Cheese - Original, Jalapeno, Pepper Jack or Bacon
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage
- 12 Eggs
- 3 cups Milk
- 12 slices White Bread
Save to BigOven
- Cut the crust off of the 12 slices of white bread.
- Pull bread apart or cut into medium sized pieces.
- Place into a greased 9"x13" baking dish.
- Brown off breakfast sausage and drain as much fat as you can from the pan.
- Spread sausage evenly over your bread.
- Evenly distribute Palmetto Cheese on top of your bread/sausage.
- Crack 12 eggs into a mixing bowl and add 3 cups of milk. Blend until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour the egg/milk mixture over top of the bread mixture. Make sure all the bread is covered in the egg mixture.
- Wrap with saran wrap and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours - overnight.
- You can bake this right away, but you'll get better results if you let the bread soak up the egg mixture. Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes depending upon your oven.
- Can be served by itself or with whatever else you choose. Enjoy!