https://pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/MBC_7869.jpg 795 1200 https://www.pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/websitepalmetto-cheese-logo.png 2017-07-07 20:43:552018-05-01 15:00:02Ham & Cheese Bread
Ham & Cheese Bread
Jump to recipe
Pull Apart Ham & Cheese Bread
- 8 oz Palmetto Cheese - Original, Jalapeno, Pepper Jack or Bacon
- 2 – 16 oz. Packages Jumbo Biscuit dough (8 ct.)
- 4 slices Deli Ham
Save to BigOven
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Coat a Bundt Pan evenly with non-stick pan spray.
- Stack ham slices on top of each other and cut into quarters and set aside.
- Open up your biscuit dough. With the biscuit flat on the counter, use a serrated knife to slice a pocket 3/4 of the way through the biscuit.
- Open up the pocket and place a quartered ham slice and 1 Tablespoon of Palmetto Cheese.
- Seal up all edges of the biscuit to make sure the filling stays inside.
- Now that you’re comfortable with the process of doing one, to speed things up, slice several biscuits at a time. Fill up the biscuits that you sliced with ham and cheese and seal them up.
- Place the stuffed biscuits vertically in the bundt pan. 16 biscuits will be side by side packed together in the pan.
- After it’s baked it creates delicious ham and cheese stuffed biscuits that can be pulled right off of the loaf.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.