https://pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Screen-Shot-2017-05-10-at-11.16.26-AM.png 811 1230 https://www.pimentocheese.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/websitepalmetto-cheese-logo.png 2017-05-11 19:04:252022-11-15 19:56:51Grits Casserole
Jump to recipe
Category Breakfast Holiday Side Dishes
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Quick Grits
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 Cups Palmetto Cheese – Original, Jalapeno, or Bacon
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese
Save to BigOven
- In a pot, combine water and milk and bring to a boil. Stir in the Quick Grits and cook until tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in beaten eggs and salt. Add Palmetto Cheese and Parmesan Cheese, stir until combined.
- Spray a casserole dish with pan spray and pour your grits mixture into the dish.
- Bake at 350F for 35 minutes and serve.
- Optional: garnish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley